Study Jiu Jitsu in Perth for Fun, Self-Defence at Yoseikan-Ryu Karate
When you study Jiu Jitsu in Perth, you’re learning a Japanese martial art that focuses on grappling. You’ll use throws and locks to defeat your opponents – or defend yourself on the street. At Yoseikan-Ryu Karate, we offer Jiu-Jitsu classes for all ages and abilities so that anyone can learn this fascinating discipline.
Benefits of Combat Jiu Jitsu in Perth
Jiu Jitsu offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Physical conditioning. Jiu Jitsu is an intense sport that involves cardiovascular training, resistance work, breathing, and stretching.
- Falling skills. Jiu Jitsu can teach you ways to fall without getting hurt, as throwing, sweeping and tripping each other are everyday activities for students in classes.
- Self-defence. Everything you learn in class will be applicable should you ever be attacked.
Tips Regarding Combat Jiu-Jitsu in Perth
If you’re just starting out with Jiu Jitsu, there are a few tips to know to give you the best possible experience.
- Work on your physical fitness outside of class. You’ll get more out of your training if you’re in better shape, so stay active even on days you don’t have a class.
- Focus on the basics. You may be overwhelmed at first, but focus on learning the basics before moving forward to keep things simple.
- Work more on things you find difficult. If something is hard, that only means that it needs more practice.
Why Trust Yoseikan-Ryu Karate Regarding Jiu Jitsu in Perth
At Yoseikan-Ryu Karate, we are committed to providing our students with quality instruction. In fact, our name itself means “House of Honesty and Education.” Contact us today to get started learning the art of Jiu Jitsu.