Karate Classes for Kids in Perth Help Develop Self-Confidence
Yoseikan-Ryu Karate offers karate classes for kids in Perth that help them develop confidence, discipline, and physical fitness. Our experienced instructors break down the learning process to accommodate any age group and skill level, ensuring your child receives the maximum benefits. Our state of the art facilities ensures your child is learning positive attributes in a safe setting.
Benefits of Kid’s Karate in Perth
Karate offers kids a wide range of benefits including coordination, fitness and flexibility. The benefits extend beyond the physical, providing them with a solid foundation to handle life as they grow into adults.
- Karate lessons for kids in Perth teach self-confidence and respect for themselves and others. Having more self-esteem helps them with their studies, and the respect they learn creates caring adults.
- Kid’s karate in Perth requires self-discipline to advance in rank earning coloured belts that reflect their skill level. This self-discipline applies to other aspects of their lives for greater achievements in everything they do.
- As your child advances through the lessons, they will be taught leadership skills to assist newer students in the art. These leadership skills help reinforce self-confidence and self-discipline, benefiting them throughout their lives in whatever they do.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Karate Lessons for Kids in Perth
Signing your child up at the closest dojo may not always be the best choice. It’s essential to do your research on the facilities and instructors before enrolling your child in a program that might not be a good fit for them or your budget.
- Karate lessons for kids in Perth can be expensive, but that is not always the case. Most facilities offer free introductory classes, and you should take advantage of more than one to ensure you and your child are comfortable with the facility and staff.
- Consider what exactly you want your child to achieve from kid’s karate in Perth. Do you want your child to experience competitions, or are you looking for an activity that simply helps them overcome shyness and bullying?
- Try to be involved as much as possible. Don’t just drop your child off and then run errands. Be present during the training and be supportive. Your child will benefit significantly from your encouragement – which goes a long way towards self-esteem and success.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use Yoseikan-Ryu Karate
With over 40 years of experience and multiple locations, we strive to deliver the results you are seeking for your child. We want your child to have a positive experience that promotes self-confidence and self-discipline that translates into better students in school and after-school activities. We offer free introductory classes so you and your child can try before you buy. We also offer classes after school, leaving plenty of time for homework and other activities.
Contact us for class schedules and visit us for a free introductory class to learn more about karate and how it will benefit you and your child.