Practice Karate in Malaga at our State-of-the-art Academy
We teach our karate program in Malaga in a way that helps the student develop as a well-balanced person. Karate offers more than just a physical benefit. Sano Sensei said that karate provides an opportunity for young people to develop communication skills.
The Importance of Martial Arts in Malaga
Martial arts have become increasingly more popular and play an important role in the lives of many people, and for good reason:
- Self-defence: It is an undeniable fact that violence in society has escalated horrifically of the past few years. Martial arts prepare you for an altercation by teaching you techniques to use and develops your stamina and endurance required to stand your ground.
- Stress relief: During training, you release your pent-up energy and stress, which ultimately prevents a build-up or unhealthy explosion. Martial arts training creates a vent for you to blow off steam in a controlled and socially acceptable manner, without endangering, yourself or those around you.
- Improves character: Your martial art training teaches you respect, discipline, cooperation, perseverance and excellence. Many martial artists will tell you that these humbling teachings eventually permeate into your personality and have a direct impact on you as an individual.
What Sets Yoseikan-Ryu Karate Apart Regarding Martial Arts Lessons in Malaga
Our Hombu Dojo, or headquarter Dojo in Malaga, is one of the best-equipped karate training centres in Australia and boasts a traditional and modern training area.
- Gymnasium: The gym was designed by cricket legend Mitchell Johnson and Bratich, where there are various areas to ensure that athletes can train for optimal performance.
- Martial arts shop: The on-site shop stocks all items required to participate in martial arts, as well as club tracksuits, kits and bags. All items can be collected from the shop, and if not, items can be posted or couriered.
All our training is student-focused, safe, and effective to enable our student to achieve their goals successfully.
Why Customers Should Use Yoseikan-Ryu Karate
Branco Bratich OAM, who is an 8th Dan Kyoshi, and Chief Instructor for Yoseikan Ryu Karate Australia was appointed to this position in 1989 by Teruo Sano. In March 1998 he was advised by Sano Sensei 9th Dan, that he had been chosen as his successor which meant that he would inherit the title of World Chief Instructor. Besides this, he has coached many individuals and teams who have achieved great success in the karate sporting arena. He now focuses on sharing his knowledge with students of the dojo. All the instructors at Yoseikan Ryu Karate are black belts or higher. Our training standards are ethical and exceptionally high, bringing our students only the best. Please call us if you have any further questions, we would love to be of assistance.