Karate in Maylands Plays a Role in Physical and Mental Well-Being
Physical and mental health are essential to our well-being, and practising karate in Maylands is one way you can take care of your body and mind. Karate has many benefits, including increased strength, mental acuity, and over-all wellness.
The Importance of Martial Arts in Maylands
Practising martial arts contributes to:
- Physical development – Movements used in karate and Jujitsu are designed to develop strength and agility. Keeping your body healthy and strong and allowing it to function optimally every day.
- Mental acuity – Practising karate focuses the mind. It provides opportunities for individuals to focus on developing specific physical skills through repetition and practice. Mental acuity is also generated through determination when setting and achieving goals.
- Positive environment – Students learn to focus on achievement with a positive attitude. Facing challenges in an environment that is encouraging and focuses on praise.
Benefits of Yoseikan-Ryu Karate
There are many benefits of practising at Yoseikan-Ryu Karate, including:
- Well-established school and training facilities – We have been operating since 1978 in multiple locations across Australia, New South Wales, and America.
- High-quality, professional instructors – Developing our students is a priority whether we are teaching martial arts in Maylands to kids or top-level athletes. Our Chief Instructor Branco Bratich spent fifteen years as Australia’s national coach.
- We are award winning – In 2017, our chief instructor received the Order of Australia (OAM) for developing karate in Australia.
Why Yoseikan-Ryu Karate?
Our experienced instructors focus on developing the best in each of our students. We offer a range of classes for all ages, abilities, and interests.
Contact us to arrange trial lessons for yourself or your kids.